Wednesday 22 August 2012

League of Legends: Pwnage Update #3 Flawless Victory

Hey guys, Its been a while since I posted my usual prattle on the Free to Play game League of Legends, while last time I promised more videos, personal commitment issues have meant that thus far the only recording of a game I got ended in it cutting out halfway through. (>.<)
Rengar
Diana

 So there has been two major updates recently, one being the release of Diana the Scorn of the Moon and Rengar the Pridestalker.  Both in my opinon excellent champions and I absolutely love the nods to the Predator films with the champion design of Rengar.(Infared vision, Stealth, Strikes from the jungle and Trophy collections). Meaning there will be alot of "GET TO DE CHOPPAH" quotes from myself while playing as him.


Look at Rengar's alternate skin and tell me it doesnt scream Predator the moment you look at him, remember if it bleeds. we can kill it.


So anyway on with the update.

 Here instead is a quickly editted JPEG showing off my 100% win ratio in the past week or so :D


Knowing this game I'm sure I'll get put with a gimp team in my next match, but until then It's getting posted up here to be recorded for the rest of time.

I WILL TRY AND RECORD SOMETHING LATER, theres been alot of talk about DC's Catwoman on various peoples blogs lately so maybe I'll jump on Arkham City and record some Challenge Maps.

1 comment:

  1. Record something, I'll watch it!

    And from afar, I still stand by the fact that Rengar doesn't really look like Predator. Closeup, it's a different story. His voice is pretty terrifying.

    ReplyDelete