Wednesday 8 August 2012

League of Legends: Pwnage Update #2

VIDEOS AND SHINY THINGS :I

So yeah, heres my first recordings of my little league addiction. Here I am playing as Jayce one of the newest Champions to be added tothe league and definitely in my opinon one of the funnest to control.

"Daanaanernaanaa Naa Naa Naa"

He reminds me of superman for some reason, in his normal costume anyway. He is primarily a AD (attack damage) carry, but I play him as a bruiser toplane and have found that he can be a nasty counter to alot of toplane regulars.

Well without further adieu here it is...

Oh wait, the black box around the cursor has been fixed and hopefully shouldnt rear its ugly head again.

OH, AND! it is now in HD for all you resolution lovers. Sit back enjoy the awesome DaftPunk Reconfigured album and take a look!






SPOILERS!

 I end up going 12/5/12, overall not bad! and against darius so go me!

1 comment: