Saturday 25 August 2012

Catwoman Challenge Maps: Blind Justice

Hey guys, I promised this blog a video and thought it was high time I put myself through It.

"LETS DO THIS"
So here it is, seeing as my blog feed has been rife with homages and reviews of Batmans on and off gurlfriend Catwoman I decided to play a bit of Arkham City, If this game isnt on your shelf, It NEEDS to be. You will not be dissapointed with much in this the game, the combat mechanics are swift and easy to learn, with enough strategy to keep those combo fiends in check. While also delivering one of the truest batman experiences I've been able to find in a while. From the voice acting talents of my main man Mark Hamill returning as his iconic Joker character to the bassy tones of Kevin Conroy this game has it all from the look to the feel to the sound. Truely its worth the investment



Here I play the Challenge map Blind Justice the first unlockable mission. How well do I do? Take a look.

 

Comment and let me know what you think I plan to do a few more. Maybe making them around the 10 minute mark.









2 comments:

  1. The sound wasn't too loud at all, just right. You're a rather funny chap, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete