Friday 6 May 2011

Confessions of a Fanboy: An Introduction

As we all know a blog is nothing without its segments as such I have drummed up a rushed hurried and not very well thought out idea that I shall defend as genius until the very end.


And so without further ado welcome to the new re-occurring article, Confessions of a Fanboy,*fanfare*

"WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN.."
Clip from SPIDERS 2 (It's Awesome)
The basic premise will be text or filmed reviews/retrospects on Games, Films and Memorabilia that I have grown up that I feel have fallen into obscurity over the years,Some old some new, usually cheap B-movies found at 4am on a Tuesday morning. Or old PC games that no one else wants to play or something that over the years people have just forgotten about.


I feel there is a lot to talk about here and I can even branch off into segments about specific actors.Complete retrospects of Game or TV Series.Or even Tackle the problem of terrible sequels threequels and ....fourquels.


Here we can laugh together (or individually, your choice) at the maddened recommendations of an impassioned individual as I try to lay out the general story, best scenes or set pieces and characters along the way that I hope will warm your heart as they have mine.

So with the introduction out the way I can put down a few ideas of things to look back and discuss with you lovely people.


Mark Hamill (YEAH THATS RIGHT) In Wing Commander 3
Picture courtesy of MOBY GAMES http://www.mobygames.com/

1) Wing Commander Series (Game)
2) Baulders Gate (Game)
3) Spiders 2
4) Jackie Chan
5) Mark Hamill
6) What was the deal with 90's Merchandising?
     *In my best Seinfeld impression*      

For Now I leave you but I shall return more powerful then you can possibly imagine.


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

4 comments:

  1. games id like to see reviewed
    Luxor the moonprince
    defender
    Star wars Galaxies...you knew that was coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Suggestions!


    SWG is a good shout!, Isnt Luxor the Moon-Prince from Lords of Midnight, I may do a playthough if I can find a version that works anywhere. Id love to get back on that game "LUXOR HAS BEEN SLAIN BY THE WOLVES"

    classic...

    ReplyDelete
  3. | would like you to review the ork rush tactic used by pros back in the day. Also the controversial Tower Tactic in CSS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Defiantly DOW 1 and the expansions will be spoken about (In depth) at some point!

    Maybe a top 10 favourite online tactics, Third sunday would you like to co film/co write a guest segment of something like that with me, it will help towards my grade, and be fun to do.

    ReplyDelete