Sunday 8 May 2011

Adsense...Makes sense...

I am approved for Adsense advertising. YES!

Feel free to check out my latest gamble for money! *clicky clicky* *on the sides and at the bottom* *....maybe?*

For all you potential Bloggers this means I have given up space dedicated to advestising ( handled through google ad's at first ) allowing me to ( hopefully! ) aquire currency on the things that I blog. Athough this does hit a soft spot morally on whether or not I should be advesting and that perhaps I am now off the artistic scale forever, I've come to convince myself that hey, all this content is going to be free and this can only add incentive to make sure that I am providing my future fanbase with the best content availble.

And that can't be a bad thing....Right? 


"Monopolising my blog makes me professional!"

No comments:

Post a Comment